Welcome to PCfN
Our mission →
- Educate the next generation of scholars
- Advance research in basic and applied neuroaesthetics
- Converge allied interdisciplinary interests
- Welcome investigators and creative experts
- Engage with the arts community
The aim of neuroaesthetics is to understand neural systems that underlie aesthetic experiences and choices. This includes investigating the nature and neural basis of beauty, art, design, and architecture.
Neuroaesthetics applications are relevant to medicine and beyond into domains of society and culture.
Want to learn more about what we do? Check out some of our latest projects and publications!PCfN Research